Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Fall Foliage

Tuesday, November 26, 2013
We're definitely taking advantage of fall this year in Albany since it is likely our last year living here. Fortunately, we've been blessed with an absolutely gorgeous fall season!



I'm doing my best to capture the feel of the season through photography.





Autumn really is a fantastic season to photograph. Nature looks different every single day!

















I'm not especially looking forward to winter, but I am excited for more adventures and photography... let's just hope it waits until January to start snowing! I've got quite a few flights around the country in these next few months and snow delays are not my favorite.




Linking up at




3 comments:

  1. GORGEOUS pictures! I wish the Fall would come back! I don't know if I'm ready for snow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Casey! I know what you mean... it's going to be a long winter. At least we can drink lots of warm tea and cocoa!

      Delete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous! I love those two-tone leaves. And those grapes, yum! My dad has a small vineyard, and we miss them almost every year when we visit. But when we make it there while they are ripe on the vine, they are heaven! Thanks so much for linking up to Photog Show and Tell!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...