Sunday, December 16, 2012

Joy To The World - Printable

Sunday, December 16, 2012
Hi friends!



Sorry for being MIA for so long... I'm on my OB/GYN rotation and it turns out there are a lot of people having babies this month, which is keeping me busy! Hopefully I'll get in another post this week about a Christmas craft, but I'll start by sharing this free printable I made: "Joy To The World" in the shape of a Christmas tree! Feel free to use it however you would like! (It's a JPEG. Right click it for larger size)

I love the Christmas season for so many reasons. I love the time with family and friends, the smell of evergreen trees, the taste of fresh fudge and homemade cookies, the beautiful lights and decorations. Most of all, I love that Jesus came to our dark and hurting world to bring salvation, love, guidance, hope, and light!

I hope you find this little graphic encouraging to you this Christmas season!


Linking up at





5 comments:

  1. very cute!! Thanks for sharing. Thought you might be interesting in entering my Photobook giveaway.
    http://www.nap-timecreations.com/2012/12/smilebooks-giveaway-over-500-combined.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. New follower. I'm a critical care, nurse so I feel your pain a little bit! good luck to you, I'd love to follow your journey. I'm 28 weeks preggo:) HAPPY HOLIDAYS

    xoxoxo Hanna
    www.bouffeebambini.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, how beautiful!! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...