Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Heaven on Earth... AKA Priest Lake, Idaho

Tuesday, June 28, 2011
Over Father's Day weekend, my family went up to Priest Lake to help my grandparents open up their cabin for the summer. We had a great time!


 Lisa exploring the dock

Lisa stretching on the dock

Lisa sitting on the dock

Robin's nest above the boathouse!

old row boat








Potato gun!


I'm pretty excited...

My helper rabbit while I did yard work





Priest Lake sunsets are incredible
















Dad, Grandpa, Lisa, and Stuart went out in the rough waters to fix the water line! It was mostly successful :)



The grandkids (my two sisters, Andrew, and Lisa's boyfriend) will be heading back to the lake for the 4th of July weekend. There may be some crafts with Grandma involved... can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...